Fully Remote, Full Time
We are looking for a competent Product Manager to ensure the success and growth of the game by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management.
We are a game studio that specializes in colorful, playful and creative games! We push our limits and creativity with each new title. We are based in Istanbul but since the start of the pandemic we have been working from our homes in fully remote manner.
- You will ensure success and growth of the game by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management framework,
- Holding a key role in a cross-discipline agile team to deliver features and bring gameplay designs to life,
- Lead the full game lifecycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams to implement core features on time,
- Encourage team-wide meetings to share knowledge and review results,
Qualifications And Skills
- Experience in Hyper-casual mobile gaming with a high degree of product management skills,
- An ongoing passion for games and have at least 3+ years of experience in the mobile game industry,
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business field or equivalent experience required,
- Experience in the economy and in-game balancing in order to optimize business performance,
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top-line KPIs,
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs and wireframes, define AB tests, prioritize tasks and create a QA plan,
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types,
- Experience in successfully set up and run outreach activities focused on player retention,
- Experience in designing, implementing, and improving systems on multi-team and single-team levels,
- Write feature specification and defining in-game flows, working closely with the game designers,
- Create transparency and predictability with road maps, planning, and active risk management,
- Manage and track development schedules and workflows, while raising and troubleshooting risks,
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain relationships,
- Quick learner, keeping up-to-date with product and game technology developments,
Why join us?
- Competitive salary,
- Health insurance,
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching,
- Happy hours and team motivational events,
- Fully Remote working option.
Join us, be our new Game Guru!